Adrenaline junkies are everywhere. We all have that one friend who always wants you to try out different extreme sports with them and just never seems to have enough thrill in their lives. Well if it sounds like you might just be that person, you should try some of these activities… this is adrenaline junkiedom taken to a whole new and insane level.
What do you think?
1. Cliff Camping
2. Ukrainian daredevil “Mustang Wanted” does everything he wants
3. White water kayaking in Chile
4. Ice climbing a waterfall
5. Doing yoga on Trolltunga in Norway
6. Swing at La Casa Del Arbol
7. Again cliff camping
8. Climbing in Cabo San Lucas
9. Kjeregbolten boulder in Rogaland, NorwayIs it really worth the risk?
10. John Roberts, climbin’ around South Africa
11. Traversing the Death Trail on Mt. Huashan in ChinaThe name should have been an indicator.
12. This outrageous dive into oblivion
13. This bridge in Sequim, Washington
14. Base jumpingA sport invented by people who absolutely can’t get enough death-defying danger in their lives
15. Iranian ice climbing
16. Redwood tree climbing
17. Extreme kayaking at Victoria Falls
18. Alex Honnold, one of the world’s most daring free-climbers, resting in the middle of a climbFree climbing is doing incredibly dangerous, advanced climbs like you see the sponsored guys do…without ropes or harnesses. AKA it’s absolutely nuts.
19. Trapeze paraglidingSince those two things weren’t big enough adrenaline rushes on their own…?
20. Taking slack-lining to a whole new level
21. This bike trail along the Cliffs of Moher
22. Extreme urban exploration
23. Climbing around the Escalando Mountains
24. This outrageous example of extreme skiing
25. Rappelling into the “Fantastic Pit” cave in Mexico
26. A very different view of Rio de Janeiro
27. Hanging out anywhere with Kirill Oreshkin, also known as “Russia’s Spiderman”
What do you think?